...or at least TRYING to!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24



Thursday, July 22, 2010

You Are The Precious One

We were running late this morning. I was trying to get everyone ready to head out the door for swim lessons and somehow missed the fact that H was still in her pajamas. PJ's over the head, clean shorts on, trying to get her t-shirt on as she's dancing around driving me crazy! Then her little arms wrap around my legs and she looks up and says, "Mommy, I like you. You're my precious." Holding back a chuckle I stop and look at her. "I'm your precious?" "Yes, Mommy, you're my precious and I love you because you're my precious." Ah, my sweet little girl...YOU are the precious one. Thank you for causing me to stop, in my hurried morning, and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment