...or at least TRYING to!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sweet Day

While going through my photos yesterday trying to decide where to start my scrappin', I came across this one...
An OK snapshot of a pretty rose but nothing outstanding.  Enter Lightroom...Gotta LOVE Lightroom!!


OK, so now it's an interesting picture of a pretty rose, but why did I take it?  I couldn't for the life of me remember why I snapped it in the first place!  Then it hit me.  I frantically searched for the notebook/box that I stick little memories, thoughts or funny things the kids say in (hmmm...that might make a good post).  Yes, I frantically searched...I REALLY need to do some organizing of life (and my desk)!

This is why I snapped this shot:  June 12, 2009~

Cody:  "Here Mommy.  I picked this pretty rose for you!  Do you like it?"
Mommy:  "I love it Cody, thank you!!  It's beautiful!  Mmmmm...and did you smell it?"
Cody:  "No, I only picked it, and it only poked me a couple times."
Mommy:  "Here, smell it.  Doesn't that smell yummy?"
Cody:  "Mmmmm...it does!  It smells like a sweet day!"

Love you sweet boy.  This one for sure deserves a page in the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment