...or at least TRYING to!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24



Monday, August 23, 2010

Year by Year

I've finally decided how to organize my scrapbook albums.  I know, ridiculous perfectionism at work again! It's only taken me about five years!  I couldn't decide if they should be by person, event, date or what.  I've made up my mind.  Each album is going to be for one year.  All the pages for a particular year, regardless of who or what they're of are going in an album.  The exception being the kids individual baby books.  We'll see how it goes.  I think I'm going to like it.  The beauty of digital scrapbooking is that when the time comes to pass the albums on to the kids, all I have to do is print them their own copies and my books stay intact!  Love it!!  Here's a few favorite pages from years past that I came across while organizing my files today.









3 comments: