...or at least TRYING to!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24



Monday, January 23, 2012

On This Day

On this day five years ago, my world was blessed with a sweetness beyond compare.  My baby girl was born into this world.  My lovely, dark haired, beautiful brown eyed Hallie Alayna.  A soft little bundle of love and joy has transformed into a bubbly, precocious five year old : more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.
      
       Hallie, your beauty and joy come from the amazing heart the Lord has blessed you with.  Your kind thoughtful nature is a reflection of the Lord in you.  You are tough and determined and have a little stubborn streak, but the care and love you show for your family and friends make you a true blessing to us all.  You are so loved my darling girl.  May you always know how treasured you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment