...or at least TRYING to!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24



Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm A Dream Girl!

Last night I got some great news!  I've been accepted to another Creative Team.  I've wanted to be on this particular team since I first found out there was such a thing as a "Creative Team."  I love this designer's work!  Her papers are amazing, as are her brushes and other elements.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!  Can you tell I'm a bit excited?  Hehe...like a kid at Christmas!  I was so excited I had to do a layout or two right away!  So here we go...my first two layouts for Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs.

Created using "Vintage Spring" by Michelle Coleman

Created using "Timeless" by Michelle Coleman

Both kits are available at www.littledreamerdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment