...or at least TRYING to!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24



Thursday, March 8, 2012

Progress Has Been Made...

Even though it hasn't shown on blogland.  Yes, it's true.  I have made progress in the last...oh...only month and a half since I posted last.  It seems that I have a terrible time posting without having pictures to back everything up.  The truth of the matter is I'm a perfectionist...a recovering perfectionist, but a perfectionist nevertheless.  I take pictures of what I've been doing, but then they don't end up on my computer for ages.  Who wants to read a post without any pictures.  Not me.  And who's the one reading this.  ME.  There's my problem.
The reality is, that I have made some progress though.  That's what I need to be focusing on.  The beds in the kid's rooms have been switched.  I not only decided how to do #3's quilt, but have it mostly done.  I have decided to give #1 the room he dreams of...Star Wars...tastefully done, of course ;) and have begun work on that.  He doesn't know it, but that's going to be a Birthday present.  I have the bunk bed quilts purchased.  I have made Star Wars pillow cases and now just need to decide on paint color, order artwork from www.etsy.com  and make pillows like these http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/star-wars-decorative-shams/.  I think it will come together nicely by April 20th :)
Pictures will be posted...someday...when they make their way on to my computer...and I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment