...or at least TRYING to!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24



Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Last Two Years

Yesterday my baby boy turned two.  Where has the time gone?  Being my last little miracle, I had high ideals as to what kind of baby he was going to be and how our early years would go.  Things would be simple.  Number three, I had it down!  Not so, I quickly discovered after he arrived.  But even with all that we've been through in the last two years, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

                                                                             
Joshua, my sweet little boy, you are a blessing.  I love your sense of humor, and the way you crack yourself and all of us up.  Your laugh is contagious.  Your facial expressions are priceless, and something I'm always trying to capture on film.  Your blue eyes light up when you're getting into trouble, which you do often.  You are truly a two year old!  Your little voice and your quips keep all of us smiling.  You are dearly loved my little man.  Always know that.  Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment